Juicing is one way to get great nutrients. A freshly made vegetable or fruit drink is jam packed with valuable nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Drinking a fresh vegetable and/or fruit juice will give you a great boost to your well-being and energy.
Fresh juices are easy to assimilate which makes them easy on the digestive system.
Typically, it is difficult for many people to eat enough vegetables and fruits in their daily diet, therefore drinking it in the form of juice is a great way to compliment.
Juicing your fruits does not take the place of eating fruits and vegetables, especially raw, because you need their good fiber!
Combining different fruits and vegetables together makes for tasty juices try some of the combinations below or experiment and create your own juice;
- Orange, apple, watermelon
- Carrots, celery, parsley, cucumber
- Carrots, limes or lemon juice ginger,
- Beets, cabbage, cucumber, spinach
- Apple, carrots, spinach
- Cabbage, beets, carrots, ginger, apple
- Ginger, grape, parsley, garlic