By Jonathan Nda- Isaiah, Abuja
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Prof Moji Christianah Adeyeye as the Director-General of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
According to a statement by Assistant Director (Press) Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mohammmed Nakorji ,Moji Christianah Adeyeye is a seasoned Pharmacist with a proven track record of accomplishments in Nigeria and abroad.
“She is also a Professor of Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing Science and Drug Product Evaluation, College of Pharmacy, Roosevelt University, USA amongst others.
“The appointment, which takes effect from 3rd November, 2017, is for the initial term of five (5) years,” he said.
- Again, Hoodlums Attack SEMA Office, Carts Away Acs In C/River
- Rivers Community Cries Out Over Activities Of Land-Grabbers
- Int’l AIDS Candlelight Memorial Day: Edo First Lady Supports Awareness Campaign To End Stigmatisation
- Tribunal Rejects PDP Plea To Recount Ballot Papers In Edo
- Again, Reps Approve 2 State Constituencies in Benue
COVER STORIES14 hours ago
Investigation Sheds More Light On PMB’s Appointments
NEWS13 hours ago
Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Kaduna
COLUMNS12 hours ago
The Best Governors Of 2015 – 2019: An Objective Review
NEWS12 hours ago
Marafa Condemns Gov Yari’s Visit To Saudi Arabia
POLITICS13 hours ago
As Mark Takes A Bow From Active Politics
EDITORIAL13 hours ago
8th NASS And The Buhari Presidency
CRIME13 hours ago
AGF Drags 2 INEC Officials To Court Over Electoral Fraud
METRO12 hours ago
Why We Will Not Allocate Plots Without Infrastructure – FCTA