The Developer of the popular Ile-Epo Market in Abule Egba area of Lagos, Total Value Integrated Limited, has been given 27 years period to maintain the market before handing it over to the council.
The development of the market, which has begun will gulp N2 billion being invested by the developer under the Public-Private Partnership, (PPP), agreement.
Speaking at the flag-off of full construction of work at market on Wednesday in Lagos, the Chairman, Agbado Oke-Odo Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Dr. Augustine Arogundade said the ongoing work on the market was steadily progressing as the contractor was building to standard in a bid to deliver a modern market to complement the mega city status of Lagos.
According to him, the original allottees would be considered first in allocating shops before new allottees, saying that seeing the magnitude of work going on in the market, the council had given the developer the go ahead to start selling allocation forms for people to subscribe for the shops and K-Clamps.
Also speaking, the Managing Director, Total Value Integrated Limited, Chris Onyekachi said the development of the market was for the benefit of traders in the area so that they could feel the taste of a modern facility, adding that old allottees would be considered first in allocating shops and K-Clamp at subsidised rates before new allottees.
According to him, the 27 years granted to the company was to carry out maintenance of the market before handing it over to the council, explaining that once one had purchased a shop in the market, nobody would tamper with such transaction.
On the mode of payment for shops and K-Clamps, Onyekachi said once an initial 70 percent payment had been made, the other 30 percent would be spread over a period of 12 months for payment, while the shops would be release to the allottees after paying 70 percent down payment.
Plantain: Remedy For Kidney, Bladder Problems
Research has shown that plantains are rich in vitamins and minerals that contribute to good health. It is famed to...
Aloe Vera For Hair Health, Wounds Healing, Others
Since ancient times, the aloe vera plant has been used around the world to treat a number of ailments. Ancient...
Russel Carrington Wilson
Russell Carrington Wilson is a 31 year old American football player for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League...
Every Woman Is A Queen – Mary Kanu
Mary Kanu is the brain behind the fast growing beauty home Mauchiqueen Beauty Planet. She speaks with MILLICENT AREBUN ONUOHA...
I Break Barriers To Succeed – Fatima
Fatima Yusuf Giwa from Akwanga local government area of Nasarawa State is the last child of her family. She was...
Internet Fraudsters Riding Roughshod On Nigerian Music’s Image
SAMUEL ABULUDE writes on Nigerian music, its charm, essence and need to rid it off internet fraudsters and bad image....
NEWS17 hours ago
Adamawa Rerun: Don’t Disobey Court Order, Ardo Tells INEC
LAW17 hours ago
Supreme Court Nullifies APC’s Candidates Elections In Zamfara
AVIATION18 hours ago
Aviation Union Suspends Strike, Reopens NCAA Offices
NEWS14 hours ago
Justice Has Prevailed In Zamfara – Atiku
NEWS17 hours ago
A/Ibom Tops HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate
SPORTS17 hours ago
Serena Remains America’s Best Hope At French Open
ENTERTAINMENT17 hours ago
Davido Features In New Video ‘Next To You II’
SPORTS16 hours ago
Nadal Primed For Another French Open Charge After Rome Crescendo