Fruits and vegetables are important to our bodies and it should be part of our daily diets, eating plenty of fruits is good for the body because they reduce the risk of various diseases such as heart diseases, high blood pressure, blood loss and kidney stones. This is possible because of the vitamins and minerals in them. Fruits are naturally made and consuming them protects you from being sick while also making you strong, good looking and younger. The more you consume fruits, the better your health gets.
1. Fruits boost your brain power which means the more you consume fruit the brighter your brain becomes.
2. Fruits protects certain types of cancers
3. Eating fruits and vegetables lowers blood pressure and help decrease bone-loss
4. Fruits reduces obesity
5. Fruit gives you energy and makes you healthy
6. Consuming fruits prevents you from contacting chronic diseases
7. All fruits contain Antioxidant which fights bacterial in the body
8. Fruits provides us vitamins and minerals
9. Fruits has enough of water in them this water makes your skin glow and well hydrated.
10. Fruits are natural and helps in weight management.
11. Fruits also helps digestion
12. Fruits keeps your skin supple and hydrated
13. Fruits makes your hair healthy
14. Fruits ward off fats and cholesterol from the body.
15. Fruits makes you strong.
Court Remands 23 Cultists In Osun
An Osun State Chief Magistrate’s Court sitting in Osogbo on Monday remanded 23 cult members of the Eiye and Aiye...
WHO Raises Alarm Over Escalation Of Ebola Disease Outbreak
The World Health Organization (WHO) has raised the alarm about continuous outbreak of Ebola disease, saying despite some positive epidemiological...
Fayemi Inaugurates Boards, Agencies For Efficient Service Delivery
Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, on Monday inaugurated 11 chairmen and members of Boards, Commissions and Agencies saying the...
Kaduna Police Arrests 4 Illicit Naira Vendors
The Kaduna Police Command had on Friday 14th June, 2019 arrested 4 illicit naira vendors at various locations of the...
Police Arraign 8 Men For Fleecing Osun Assembly Speaker Of N38m
Eight men were on Monday arraigned before a Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo by the police for swindling the...
Nobody Died During Ibadan Masquerade Festival, Says Police
Oyo State Police Command on Monday debunked reports that five people died during masquerade festival in Ibadan. The command declared...
Gov. Makinde Warns Against Indiscriminate Disposal Of Waste
Oyo State governor, Seyi Makinde Monday warned that any resident found dumping refuse indiscriminately in the state will be prosecuted....
COVER STORIES20 hours ago
Osun Guber: Anxiety As Supreme Court Gives Verdict
POLITICS7 hours ago
APC Kicks As Bauchi Govt Suspends Inauguration Of 9th Assembly
NEWS19 hours ago
Battle For NDDC MD Hots Up
NEWS16 hours ago
SGF: Coalition Considers Appeal By Ohanaeze Ndigbo As An Assault On The People Of North-Central Zone
BUSINESS18 hours ago
FG Constructed 1200km Of Roads In 3 Years
POLITICS18 hours ago
I‘m Under Pressure Over Political Appointments – Gov Sule
COVER STORIES20 hours ago
INEC To Deregister ‘Commercial’ Political Parties
NEWS10 hours ago
1 Killed, 6 Vehicles Destroyed As Kona, Fulani Clash.