Everyone wants to have divine flawless skin that guarantees the ultimate attention and gushing compliments everywhere we go but we are often too busy or lazy to observe the simple routine that will ensure this and so spend lots of money buying any beauty products that promises quick and miraculous results which often times produce disastrous results making us beauty victims. Since our skin is a reflection of how we are on the inside; a mirror showcasing the stress and wear of the life we live daily and yet the perfect foundation to any makeup application, it is of vital importance that we take out time to pamper our skin as frequently as possible.
Knowing how busy we are taking care of our home, family, careers and even friends, here are some fast simple beauty routine, tips and tricks guaranteed to cheat age stress, acne, wrinkles, and leave your skin glowing.
- SALT: is a very powerful cheap exfoliate, that most Spa has inculcated in their beauty package, it tightens age spot/blemishes and give natural radiance to skin tone. Trick: Mix sea salt with olive oil in a paste, rub over your body and wait for fifteen minutes then rinse off.
- CLAY/MUD PACKS AND MASK: these help in reducing pigmentation, moisture the skin and flush out toxins from our system, revealing smooth, younger looking skin in the process.
- FRUITS: not only are fruits great in ensuring flawless skin when you eat it, it’s also splendid as beauty mask, facials or cleansers that conditions the skin. They help in intense skin care and prevents signs of ageing (Pineapple is a great exfoliate and cleanser). Trick: make a paste of ripe banana, honey, potato juice and few drops of bergamot oil; apply for 15minutes, dampen with cold milk and then rinse off with warm water.
- ESSENTIAL OILS: the diverse advantages of essential oils cannot be overemphasized, they are anti-ageing agents, regulate skin tone, supplies collagen in skin, and reduces cellulite. You can buy then in super mart anywhere. Trick: For a great cleanser mix magic olive oil, castor oil and hot water.
- WATER: is a great de-stressing agent, natural relaxant, prevents winkle formation, retains moisture on skin, and cleansing of body internally and externally. Trick: take a glass of water with mixed with limejuice every morning.
- Remove makeup before bed no matter how tired you are.
- Indulge in a through beauty routine at least once in two weeks.
- Exfoliate your entire body at least twice monthly.
- Always slather yourself in sunscreen, don’t fall victim to the misconception that black women don’t need sunscreen because the sun don’t recognize black or white.
- Always have handy makeup and facial wipes.
- Hydration cannot be overemphasized, ensure you always have a bottle of water at hand to encourage drinking.
- For glowing skin eat lots of carrots, mangoes, garlic, herbs, tomatoes.
Edo, Delta Highest In Human Trafficking – NAPTIP
The Zonal National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, (NAPTIP), Benin zone, Barr. Nduka Nwenwene, on Tuesday, said...
Israel Halts Transfer Of Fuel To Gaza In Response To Arson Balloons
Israel has halted the transfer of fuel to Gaza Strip’s only power plant on Tuesday, in response to the launch...
Scrap Foreign Reserves, NCPC Boss Tells FG, Others
The executive secretary of the National Christian Pilgrims Commission, NCPC, Tor Ujah has urged the federal government as well as...
Benue Assembly Speaker, Pilgrims Task Nigerians On Religious Tolerance
The Speaker, Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Titus Uba as well as other pilgrims at the ongoing Easter Pilgrimage...
Gov. Udom Sends List Of 19 Commissioner Nominees To A’Ibom Assembly
The Akwa Ibom House of Assembly on Tuesday received the list of 21 Commissioner Nominees and two Special Advisers from...
ECOWAS Electricity Regulator Pledges To Boost Regional Electricity Trade
The ECOWAS Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA) has pledged to fast track cross border electricity trade in line with international best...
IG, NYSC D-G: Nasarawa Delegation On Thank You Visit To Buhari
A special delegation from Nasarawa State on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, paid a thank you visit to President...
NEWS23 hours ago
Gov Fintiri Sacks LG Staff Employed from April 2016 To Date
NEWS23 hours ago
INEC Server: Stop Heating Up Nigeria’s Polity, NANS Tell Atiku
COVER STORIES13 hours ago
CBN Kicks Off PMB’s 100m Jobs Project
COVER STORIES14 hours ago
Zamfara: Ex-Gov Yari Leaves N251bn Debt
NEWS21 hours ago
Gov Fintiri Declares Free Education in Public Schools in Adamawa
NEWS23 hours ago
FMC, Keffi Staff Protest Appointment Of New Clinical Head
WORLD4 hours ago
‘Mental Retardation’: Iran’s President Mocks Donald Trump
NEWS1 hour ago
10 Killed In Wukari High Way Road Blocks