• Hausa Edition
  • Podcast
  • Conferences
  • LeVogue Magazine
  • Business News
  • Print Advert Rates
  • Online Advert Rates
  • Contact Us
Saturday, August 30, 2025
Leadership Newspapers
Read in Hausa
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Leadership Newspapers
No Result
View All Result

Federal Govt, Labour Meet Today Over Planned Indefinite Strike

by Adegwu John
2 years ago
in Cover Stories, News
Labour
Share on WhatsAppShare on FacebookShare on XTelegram

The federal government has again invited the leadership of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) for talks over its planned indefinite strike.

Advertisement

The new meeting is holding after the organised labour had earlier shunned previous attempts to hold talks with the government before the congress embarked on the September 6th nationwide warning strike.

The purpose of the meeting, according to a statement issued by the director of press and public relations, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Olajide Oshundun was to engage the organised labour and respond to its concerns to guarantee industrial harmony.

He said that the minister had already directed the Department of Trade Unions Services and Industrial Relations to convene the meeting today which he noted was important that the unions sit with the government to resolve all pending matters to avert further disruption to the economy.

According to him, the minister said that, “The administration of President Bola Tinubu will always engage the organised labour and respond to its concerns after due consultation and negotiations in order to guarantee industrial harmony which is critical to the attainment of the renewed hope agenda.”

RELATED

Ibom Air Takes Delivery of First Airbus A220, Expands Routes

Gov Eno Receives ‘Unity Torch’, Flags Off Akwa Ibom Sports Festival

18 minutes ago
Edo Gives Ex-Officials 2 Days To Return Gov’t Vehicles, Says 200 Missing

We’re Winning War Against Cultism, Kidnapping – Okpebholo Declares

34 minutes ago

Join Our WhatsApp Channel

Nigerians can now earn US Dollars monthly by acquiring domains cheaply and reselling for profits up to $18,000 (nearly ₦30Million). Beneficiaries include professionals, entrepreneurs, civil servants and more. Click here to start.


SendShare10181Tweet6363Share
ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

Foundation Set For Free Medical Outreach In Abuja

Next Post

Tinubu Nominates 2 For Ministers, Appoints More Aides

Adegwu John

Adegwu John

You May Like

Ibom Air Takes Delivery of First Airbus A220, Expands Routes
News

Gov Eno Receives ‘Unity Torch’, Flags Off Akwa Ibom Sports Festival

2025/08/30
Edo Gives Ex-Officials 2 Days To Return Gov’t Vehicles, Says 200 Missing
News

We’re Winning War Against Cultism, Kidnapping – Okpebholo Declares

2025/08/30
Adamawa Gov’t Okays Completion Of 120-Capacity Hospital
News

Gov Fintiri Signs New Seal Into Law In Adamawa

2025/08/30
Police Arrest Medical Staff Over Attempt To Kill Couple In Bauchi
News

Police Probe Killing Of Soldier In Bauchi

2025/08/30
Court Remands Ekiti Woman For Inflicting Wounds On Boyfriend’s Manhood
News

Court Halts Takeover Of Housing Units By NAF

2025/08/30
Aduda Commends Wike For Appointing First Indigenous Female Head Of Civil Service
News

GOC Urges Combat Readiness By Soldiers

2025/08/30
Leadership Conference advertisement

LATEST

American Gets Life Imprisonment Over Murder Of Nigerian Boxer

Gov Eno Receives ‘Unity Torch’, Flags Off Akwa Ibom Sports Festival

We’re Winning War Against Cultism, Kidnapping – Okpebholo Declares

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Car Snatchers In Oyo

Gov Fintiri Signs New Seal Into Law In Adamawa

Police Probe Killing Of Soldier In Bauchi

Court Halts Takeover Of Housing Units By NAF

GOC Urges Combat Readiness By Soldiers

2 Killed, 1 Injured In Kwara Robbery

MNJTF Conducts Free Medical Screening In Borno

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.