• Hausa Edition
  • Podcast
  • Conferences
  • LeVogue Magazine
  • Business News
  • Print Advert Rates
  • Online Advert Rates
  • Contact Us
Saturday, August 30, 2025
Leadership Newspapers
Read in Hausa
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Leadership Newspapers
No Result
View All Result

Federal Gov’t Urges Nigerians In Lebanon To Return Home

by Ruth Nwokwu
11 months ago
in News
Federal Gov’t Urges Nigerians In Lebanon To Return Home
Share on WhatsAppShare on FacebookShare on XTelegram

Nigerians residing in Lebanon have been admonished by the Federal Government to return home in view of the increasing violence in the country and escalating conflict in the Middle East.

Advertisement

The Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NiDCOM) issued the advisory in response to the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hezbollah, which has led to heightened tension and attacks in parts of Lebanon.

In a statement, NiDCOM advised Nigerians to consider leaving the country while commercial flights remain operational, given the uncertain security situation.

NiDCOM’s Director of Media, Public Relations and Protocols Unit, Abdur-Rahman Balogun said, “In light of the attacks on Hezbollah and other areas in Lebanon by the Israeli government, we are advising Nigerians in Lebanon to take the opportunity to exit the country now, as flights are still available.”

Despite the instability in the region, NiDCOM noted that information from the Nigerian community in Lebanon suggested that many Nigerians have already relocated from more volatile areas, particularly in the southern part of the country, and are currently in safer locations.

RELATED

JUST-IN: Federal Gov’t Alerts Public Over Poisoned Animals At Kwara Cattle Market

2 Killed, 1 Injured In Kwara Robbery

40 minutes ago
Oyo To Expand Tax Net

Oyo Gov’t To Advance Technical, Vocational Training For State Growth

1 hour ago
ADVERTISEMENT

“We have been informed that most Nigerians have moved to safer regions and are relatively secure, but we continue to urge them to remain vigilant until a ceasefire is in place,” Balogun added.

NiDCOM also reassured the public that no Nigerian national have been harmed in the conflict so far.

“It is gratifying to note that no Nigerian has experienced any form of injury or accident during the ongoing violence. We advise them to remain cautious and continue prioritising their safety during this period,” the statement said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Nigerian government is closely monitoring the situation and has emphasised that the safety and well-being of its citizens remain a top priority for President Bola Tinubu-led administration.

Nigerians in Lebanon are also advised to maintain contact with the Nigerian Embassy in Beirut for further guidance on security measures and evacuation options if needed.


Join Our WhatsApp Channel

Nigerians can now earn US Dollars monthly by acquiring domains cheaply and reselling for profits up to $18,000 (nearly ₦30Million). Beneficiaries include professionals, entrepreneurs, civil servants and more. Click here to start.


SendShare10171Tweet6357Share
ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

‘Akor Deserves Super Eagles’ Invitation’

Next Post

Missile Attacks: Iran Extends Airspace Closure Amid Fears Of Israeli Retaliation

Ruth Nwokwu

Ruth Nwokwu

You May Like

JUST-IN: Federal Gov’t Alerts Public Over Poisoned Animals At Kwara Cattle Market
News

2 Killed, 1 Injured In Kwara Robbery

2025/08/30
Oyo To Expand Tax Net
News

Oyo Gov’t To Advance Technical, Vocational Training For State Growth

2025/08/30
G4EP To Train Young Girls On Digital Skills Under RISE Project
News

G4EP To Train Young Girls On Digital Skills Under RISE Project

2025/08/30
Burna Boy, Davido, Rema Make 2025 AFRIMA Nominees List
News

Burna Boy, Davido, Rema Make 2025 AFRIMA Nominees List

2025/08/30
MTN, Chef Taylor Thrill Abuja Residents In A Night of Music,Culinary Excellence
Entertainment

MTN, Chef Taylor Thrill Abuja Residents In A Night of Music,Culinary Excellence

2025/08/30
BBN S10: I Made Mistakes But It’s Part Of The Experience, Says Victory
Entertainment

BBN S10: I Made Mistakes But It’s Part Of The Experience, Says Victory

2025/08/30
Leadership Conference advertisement

LATEST

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Car Snatchers In Oyo

2 Killed, 1 Injured In Kwara Robbery

Balmoral Seals Strategic Partnership To Boost Boxing In Nigeria

Oyo Gov’t To Advance Technical, Vocational Training For State Growth

G4EP To Train Young Girls On Digital Skills Under RISE Project

Nollywood Star Emelu Chibuzor Plans Hollywood Breakthrough

BBN S10: I Made Mistakes But It’s Part Of The Experience, Says Victory

MTN, Chef Taylor Thrill Abuja Residents In A Night of Music,Culinary Excellence

Burna Boy, Davido, Rema Make 2025 AFRIMA Nominees List

Wealthy Careers, Empty Pockets: The Struggle Of Nigerian Ex-Internationals

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.