• Hausa Edition
  • Podcast
  • Conferences
  • LeVogue Magazine
  • Business News
  • Print Advert Rates
  • Online Advert Rates
  • Contact Us
Sunday, August 31, 2025
Leadership Newspapers
Read in Hausa
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Leadership Newspapers
No Result
View All Result

Woman Nabbed For Stabbing Boy To Death In Ondo

by Tope Fayehun
3 years ago
in News
Share on WhatsAppShare on FacebookShare on XTelegram

A 20-year-old mother of one, Biodun Abayomi, has been arrested by the operatives of the Ondo State Police command for allegedly stabbing a 17-year-old boy, Mohammed Jamiu to death.

Advertisement

LEADERSHIP learnt that the suspect committed the offence on May 28, 2022, at Ebute, Okitipupa, headquarters of Okitipupa Local Government Area of the state.

Parading the suspect at the police headquarters in Akure, the state capital, the suspect said she committed the crime when she was attacked by the deceased and three of his friends.

According to her, Jamiu and his friends had accosted her at a riverbank in the community where they descended on her before she stabbed the deceased in the neck.

She disclosed that the deceased had been infuriated after he suspected that she was the one who prevented her friend from dating him.

RELATED

Illegal Haulage: Dangote Patrol Team Arrests Errant Drivers

NANS, NAPS Demand Justice, Safety Reforms Over Dangote Truck Tragedies

1 minute ago
NSCDC Assures Of Security In Abia

Federal Gov’t Sets 100% Performance Target Pacts With NSCDC, Other Paramilitary Heads

5 minutes ago
ADVERTISEMENT

She said: “On Saturday I went to the river to fetch water. At the riverside, I saw four boys and three girls fighting. The girls were Hausa, and I spoke to them in the Hausa language that they should leave those boys. After the girls left, the boys came to meet me and said they have been monitoring me all this while.

“I told them that I no longer have anything against them and that when I had an issue with them was when I was pregnant and after I gave birth, I have let them be.

“They insisted that no, I should go and call my soldiers, that they are now ready for the case and that they will fight me.’’


Join Our WhatsApp Channel



SendShare10171Tweet6357Share
ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

Oyetola Condemns Shooting Of The Nation Reporter, One Other

Next Post

Labour Party Members Dump Party For APC In Ekiti

Tope Fayehun

Tope Fayehun

You May Like

Illegal Haulage: Dangote Patrol Team Arrests Errant Drivers
News

NANS, NAPS Demand Justice, Safety Reforms Over Dangote Truck Tragedies

2025/08/31
NSCDC Assures Of Security In Abia
News

Federal Gov’t Sets 100% Performance Target Pacts With NSCDC, Other Paramilitary Heads

2025/08/31
Nigerians Urged To Embrace Reading, Writing Culture
News

Poetry Enthusiasts Decry Decline In Reading Culture

2025/08/31
CDS Visits Plateau, Says Cycle Of Destruction, Displacement Must End
News

CDS Visits Plateau, Says Cycle Of Destruction, Displacement Must End

2025/08/31
Wike Attacks Coalition In No-Holds-Barred Interview
News

Emergency Rule In Rivers Ends Soon – Wike

2025/08/31
Colombian VP Arrives Abuja On Official Visit
News

Colombian VP Arrives Abuja On Official Visit

2025/08/31
Leadership Conference advertisement

LATEST

NANS, NAPS Demand Justice, Safety Reforms Over Dangote Truck Tragedies

Call El-Rufai To Order – Kaduna ADC

Federal Gov’t Sets 100% Performance Target Pacts With NSCDC, Other Paramilitary Heads

Poetry Enthusiasts Decry Decline In Reading Culture

CDS Visits Plateau, Says Cycle Of Destruction, Displacement Must End

Emergency Rule In Rivers Ends Soon – Wike

Colombian VP Arrives Abuja On Official Visit

A Nation Under Siege

Mother Demands Probe Of Son’s Alleged Murder By Gov’s Security Aides

13,595 Families Searching For 23,659 Missing Persons In Nigeria – Red Cross

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
  • Columns
  • Football
  • Others
    • LeVogue Magazine
    • Conferences
    • National Economy
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Leadership Media Group - All Rights Reserved.