For your adverts, please call 08069226519, 08034495162 or email: email@example.com.
LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS COLORED ADVERT RATES
|PAGE 2 OR 3||1,380,952.38||69,047.62||1,450,000.00|
|PAGE 4 OR 5||1,142,857.14||57,142.86||1,200,000.00|
|FRONT PAGE STRIP||666,666.67||33,333.33||700,000.00|
|FRONT PAGE SOLUS||476,190.48||23,809.52||500,000.00|
|BACK PAGE STRIP||547,619.05||27,380.95||575,000.00|
|FRONT PAGE EARPIECE||388,571.43||19,428.57||408,000.00|
|BACK PAGE EARPIECE||352,380.95||17,619.05||370,000.00|
|ROP STRIP COLOUR (2X6)||200,000.00||10,000.00||210,000.00|
|ROP STRIP (B/W)||152,380.95||7,619.05||160,000.00|
|INSIDE BACK COVER||621,904.76||31,095.24||653,000.00|
|4X6 Front Page||9,047,619.05||452,380.95||9,500,000.00|
BLACK & WHITE NEWSPAPER ADVERT RATES
LOOSE INSERTS ADVERT RATES
|PER 1000 COPIES (1 SHEET)||38,095.24||1,904.76||40,000.00|
|PER 1000 COPIES (MAGAZINES)||59,523.81||2,976.19||62,500.00|
TERMS OF PRINT ADVERT PLACEMENT
- All adverts are to be prepaid in Cash, Draft or Cheque in favour of LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS GROUP LTD.
- Series discount is subject to the stipulated number of insertions and it is payable only at the end of the campaign (to be deducted from balance paid)
- Copy date is 2 days for the North and 3 days for the South
- Cancellation of advert placement in less than 24 hours to publication date will attract 25% surcharge.
- Advertisers/Agencies are to supply their camera ready artworks in electronic copies and in PDF, TIFF or Jpeg format.
- Advertisers will be surcharged 10% of the applicable rate where artworks are not provided.
- Adverts may not be published if the visuals given are considered too poor as to affect the production.
- Colour guides are to accompany coloured adverts.
- Alterations to original order should be conveyed in writing 24 hours to desired alteration date.
- Adverts that appear concurrently on home and other pages will attract a 25% surcharge on Home Page rate.
- Ad copy (Artwork) to be provided by advertisers, saved in JPEG, GIF, PDF or SWF format.
- All Adverts must be pre-paid before publication.
- Artwork may be sent by e-mail (as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org) or submitted by hand
- Advert rates are subject to review but with due notice to our advertisers
- LEADERSHIP GROUP is not responsible for the content of other sites linked from www.leadership.ng
LEADERSHIP reserves the right not to publish advertisements already scheduled for publication if they are found to be libelous or potentially offensive to the sensibilities of the public without prior notice. Appropriate refund(s) will be made in such circumstances.
Edo Assembly: PDP Cautions Against Constitutional Crisis
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has cautioned the leadership of House of Representatives to desist from actions that violate the...
Sanwo-Olu, Fashola, Harp On Multimodal Transportation System In Nigeria
Lagos State Governor Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Former Minister of Power, Works and Housing on Thursday stressed the need for...
AfDB Team Meet Fayemi Over Infrastructure Upgrade
The African Development Bank (AfDB) Senior Director for Nigeria, Ebrima Faal, on Thursday said that Ekiti state government had taken...
INEC Closes Case At Kaduna Governorship Election Tribunal
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has closed its case at the Kaduna State Governorship Petition Tribunal on Thursday, after...
Gov. Ihedioha Advocates Drug-free Nigeria
Imo State Governor, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, on Thursday in Owerri, called for a drug-free Nigeria to ensure the safety of...
Order To Shut Down Edo State House Of Assembly Is Unconstitutional – PDP
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says the order by the House of Representatives asking the Police and the Department of State...
DPR Seals 25 Filling Stations In Kano For Various Offences
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has sealed 25 filling stations in Kano for various offences, the News Agency of...